Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bye, Bye Trinity




It was bound to happen sometime, and the time is now! For the past two years, Dave and I have been living in Fuller Housing - specifically, the Trinity community. We live in the middle of the three apartment complexes that form Trinity. We have met and said goodbye to some of our closest friends here. I planted my first garden here. Held countless Settlers of Catan games on our glass table. Entertained many communal meals and parties. We learned to live in community here and most importantly, we learned to communicate effectively and lovingly as a married couple here. We will miss the community for sure. Yet, I hope they'll still include us!

Recently, we found a small, one bedroom back house in Pasadena (I heard that something like 68% of Pasadena's homes have back houses). We will finally have a yard with grass and our own mulberry and avocado trees. It is definitely smaller than what we have going here at Trinity, but we're looking forward to the change. We can now entertain in our patio/yard!

Pictures to come of our new place!

2 comments: