8am: Driving on Fair Oaks, I see a server nicely dressed with apron around waist at Elements Cafe, draping a table cloth on one of their outdoor tables. I love driving by this brick building decorated with yellow umbrellas. Almost makes me want to go and spend $9 for their mac n cheese again. Dave's frugality has been rubbing off on me.
On my five minute drive home, I pass by Central Park and Pasadena Memorial Park, and Old Town Pasadena. At Fair Oaks and Green St, I see two small dogs drawn to each other, drawing their owners to say a friendly hello.
Dave and I will soon be faced with the decision to move. Anticipating any time in the next 6 months. We love the benefits of urban living - especially when it's in down-to-earth trendy Pasadena. You can read more about Pasadena at Ben's daily blog theskyisbig.
Let's be honest, $ to sq.footage ratio not so great in urban setting. Renting in urban setting vs. buying in suburban setting. What would you choose?
No comments:
Post a Comment