
Probably in the history of my extended family, this is the first time we were able to get representation from every family to show up for an outdoor BBQ. The Parks, Kangs, Lees and the Chos gathered for an evening of festivities at Corona Del Mar. It was great - fiance(e)s, boyfriends, girlfriends, friends and even neighbors joined in on the fun. Uncle Peter grilled some pork meat with rock salt! Delicious! And I have to say, my avocado and fresh tomato salsas were a hit.
My parents were in town. Here's a shot of my aunt, Susie (her daughter), me and my mom. My sister's family will be in town for John and Michelle's wedding at the end of September making it a true all-family reunion.
Jiea and I had a good discussion about recapping our family's ancestry with the grandparents. We want to take videos of grandma and grandpa telling our family's history and I'm hoping to blog about it. Soon to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment